The personal data we may collect from you includes:
- Your email address if you contact us through our websites or by email, or subscribe to our mailing list.
- Additional data such as your phone number or your address if you include them when you contact us.
- Your subscription preferences when you sign up to the mailing list.
- How you interact with our emails from the mailing lists, for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Google Analytics demographic data such as gender, location, which browsers you use or desktop vs mobile use.
- Any questions or feedback you contact us with.
We collect your data to:
- Send emails to you if you request a subscription to our mailing list.
- Improve our affiliated web sites by monitoring how you use them.
- Send relevant targeted advertising related to our events and other content we think will be of interest to you.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Personal information retention period:
- We will only use and store information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for.
- We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your personal data is processed.
- Request a copy of that personal data.
- Request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected.
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org